THANK YOU for the incredible response to our Cuddle Event. We are completely sold out. I am working through orders placed. If I can not find a space for you your credit card will not be charged and your order cancelled. There is a small possibility that we may do this again in a couple weeks time (I have to talk to my husband, he's the determining factor!) for all those who were not able to come. It would only be on a SUNDAY.
Come and cuddle baby goats at our second annual Baby Goat Cuddle Event. Our first Farm Tour and Cuddle Event in 2018 was such a hit, we are doing it again.
- Two days, Saturday March 30th and Sunday March 31st.
- The Cuddle Event is for 30 minutes, after which you are welcome to pat momma goats and we may even have guinea hog piglets at this time (though we don't guarantee this), for a total of up to 1 hour.
- Your will also have a short tour of our barn including our milking parlor.
- $12 per person (includes one free bar of soap of your choice)
- Children under 2 FREE
- Please include all people in your party when booking tickets (including children under 2). We need to know total attending.
Schedule your time HERE:
Our space and numbers are limited. Please schedule your time when paying for your ticket (it's okay to check availability and schedule your time before paying online).
Where to come:
Our farm is located at 231 E Frostad Road, Oak Harbor, WA. If you are traveling north on Highway 20, turn right onto East Frostad Rd. Travel half a mile, past the big red barn on your left, and turn left onto the farm.
What to wear:
Be prepared to get dirty. Wear closed toed shoes or boots. Loose fitting clothing, tassles, ribbons and even hair may get nibbled on by goats if you allow them.
- At the end of your cuddle even we will have goat milk cajeta (caramel sauce), goat milk soap, goat milk lotion and many other products available for purchase, all made on our farm by us.
- Adults will need to sign a liability waiver prior to admission to the barn for themselves and any children accompanying them.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring your camera and be sure to tag us #northwhidbeyfarm or #nwfgoatcuddle if you wish to share on social media sites.
North Whidbey Farm
231 E Frostad Rd
Oak Harbor, WA 98277